South Bend Clinic
Healthcare and Human Services
- LPN - Full time days (Riley - South Bend Clinic)
Knows and uses the nursing process in planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing care to individual patients. Collaborates with other members of the healthcare team. Evaluates response to interventions and patient status toward goal achievement. Accepts delegated nursing measures for which he or she knows he or she is prepared, qualified and licensed to perform.
- Requires graduation from a nationally accredited licensed practical nursing program.
- Requires current LPN license in State of Indiana.
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA. Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- Successful completion of orientation required.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Some Experience Required