PRO Resources Staffing Services
- Production; Machine Operator; General Labor
- Fill/dump carts into cooking funnel upstairs per HMI screen/recipe.
- Uses hoist to dump carts weighing up to 800 lbs including cart wgt.
- Ensures line number on cart tag matches line being dumped & keeps track of those recipe items requiring multiple carts i.e sugar, fruit etc.
- Applies lot stickers to recipes for traceability.
- Performs the mixing of various powders or solutions under 100 lbs.
- Responsible for dumping fruit, sugar & thickening agents per daily recipes/HMI screen. Monitors length of time starches & pectins weight before dumping & stirs checks for gummies or foreign material.
Need to be able to read a tape measure, cut, and stack wood.
Set up/operate Cut Line. Responsible for executing production schedules efficiently. Excellent communication skills. Ability to read a tape measure, lift at least 50lbs, stand for 10 hours a day. Previous industrial and machine operator experience preferred.
In this position you will assist with various parts of the production process You should be willing and focused on working safely, according to standards in place Sewing experience beneficial for some departments Working in stationary position (not moving throughout plant), but may cross-train to assist in other areas as needed
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Varies depending on employer. May include:
Pre-shift wellness checks, clean facility
This position provides masks, gloves and requires temperature readings before entering the building.