Journeys Behavior Learning Center
Healthcare and Human Services
- Registered Behavior Technician
Implementing individualized programs based in Applied Behavior Analysis, including:
· Direct 1: 1 therapy service
· Development of new academic, behavioral, social, and daily living skills
· Effective response to difficult or disruptive behaviors
· Interact with the child and family
· Record behavior data from your client interaction
· Collaborate with the Chief Clinical Officer and Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
This is a position working 1:1 directly with children and adolescents with autism. Work performed includes specially designed instruction to meet the unique treatment needs of each client. ABA 1:1 Instructors help children to develop mentally, physically, emotionally, and vocationally through the provision of appropriate individualized programming and education. RBT's help children with exceptionalities to progress in educational and other social settings and prepare for life after school.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:30pm.
A minimum of a High Diploma. A bachelor's degree in a social science or a human services field preferred.
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification preferred, but Journey's has a training program for new hires to attain the RBT certification.
Email to Apply: email@example.com
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Wearing Masks, Additional cleaning and disinfecting, Social Distancing As Possible.
- HS Diploma Required