Gurley Leep Automotive Group
Retail/Other Essential Businesses
- Automotive Service Technician
UP TO $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS, $2,000 RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AND EXCEPTIONAL COMPENSATION/BENEFITS PACKAGE!
Gurley Leep Automotive Group in South Bend, Mishawaka and Elkhart, Indiana are looking for a Certified Automotive Service Technician. We are offering Relocation and Sign on Bonus based on Manufacturer and/or ASE certifications and experience.
Are you currently ASE or Manufacturer Automotive Repair Certified? If YES, then we want to talk to you immediately. Hit the "Apply Now" button RIGHT NOW! All applications and interviews will be confidential.
Why Gurley Leep Automotive Group?
- We are BUSY!! There simply isn't enough time or manpower to complete all the work in our shop. We have a great team of service writers that have outstanding sales and estimating skills. We get a lot of YES's due to our excellent reputation and thorough processes.
- We are the premier dealerships for Bucik, Cadillac, GMC, Hyundai, Subaru, Nissan, Kia, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Volkswagen, Ford, Lincoln and Honda repair shops in the South Bend, Indiana metro area. We do the things other automotive dealerships can't or won't do. Our expertise is second to none!
- We have high ratings on Google, Facebook, Yelp, DealerRater and more with thousands of reviews. Our customers love us!
- Our focus is on success. We want our team members to be successful and happy. We strive every day to help them help themselves towards personal and professional growth for themselves and their families.
What Gurley Leep Automotive Group Offers our Certified Automotive Technicians:
- We offer a great work life balance
- Excellent compensation plans
- Industry leading benefits and perks
- Culture that is performance driven
- Advancement / growth opportunities
- annual incentives and much more
Automotive Service Technicians with our group have a high-income potential with monthly performance recognition awards and bonuses, company paid travel incentives to exciting locations like Punta Cana, Cancun, Jamaica, Miami, and Las Vegas. Company paid trips typically include airfare, hotel and spending money for you and a guest for 4 days and 3 nights. Other great benefits include a vacation savings plan with dollar for dollar match, up to $2000 towards a health savings account and paid time off.
Why move to the South Bend Metro and the "Michiana" Area?
- Less traffic / commute time
- On Michigan / Indiana state line, you choose your state to live in
- Safe / lower crime areas
- Cost of living (much cheaper than a major metro)
- Driving distance to major cities, attractions and points of interest
- Family friendly culture and environments, great for raising a family
Not only do we take care of our customers, but we value and reward our team members with the best benefits and perks. We would love to share with you all the things we do for our team and their families, so apply today so we can connect.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- ASE/Manufacturer Certified Automotive Technician: 2 years (Required)
- ASE and/or Manufacturer Automotive Repair (Required)
- Please detail your motivation for relocating to the South Bend, Indiana Metro.
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- One location
- Mechanic experience
- Cars and light trucks
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
- Some Experience Required
- Valid Driver's License Required