Healthcare and Human Services
- 1. Patient Commitment Specialist
- 2. Mental Health Technician
- 3. Skills Coach/Tech - Social Work Case Manager
- This position will have responsibility for managing the processes around legal patient commitments, both temporary and regular. The position will act as a facilitator between the legal system and Bowen Center to ensure patients are accepted, refused, transferred or placed appropriately. The position will also ensure that Bowen Center meets its legal obligations within Indiana law with regard to timely reporting and other such requirements.
- This position’s primary focus is to assist adult consumers through advocating, teaching, demonstrating, monitoring, and/or role modeling new, appropriate skills in an effort to build self-sufficiency. Mental Health Technicians may be responsible for transporting clients for appointments and other activities that enhance community access. 3.These providers are responsible for providing case management and skill building services to an assigned caseload. As a Skills Coach/Technician, you will provide services at Bowen Center locations, in the community, schools, and often in clients' homes. Your caseload may consist of child/adolescent or adult population depending on the location and need. Providers in these roles assist both parents and children with psycho-social skills building practices identified in the clients' treatment plan. Skills building includes evidence based coping strategies, social skills, developmental life skills and executive functioning skills. This position will be focused in Knox, North Judson, Hamlet and Winamac . Some travel outside of Starke County may be included.(Mileage is reimbursed).