- HR Generalist
Alliance Sheets, an affiliate of Schwarz Partners and corrugated manufacturing industry leader, is currently seeking an HR Generalist at our new, state of the art plant in Bristol, IN. Our company is built around the idea that independence and innovation go hand in hand. Our structure allows us to adapt to change quickly, get new ideas off the ground, and thrive in the marketplace. Our people are empowered to tap into their talents, build their skills, and grow with us.
As our HR Generalist, you will provide support to our employees and management team. You will be responsible for the recruiting, employee relations, payroll, and benefits functions. You will be a champion for cultivating an employee-centric culture within our facility.
Essential Job Functions:
- Process payroll on a weekly and bi-weekly basis. Enter all payroll and/or benefit maintenance; pay rate changes, IWO, garnishments, terminations, address changes, etc. Calculate and process monthly and quarterly bonuses.
- Manage Attendance Program – Track Attendance; Time off Requests, and Vacations for both Exempt and Non-Exempt Employees
- Recruit for all open positions; posting ads, and scheduling of interviews. New hire process; background checks, drug screens, and new hire orientations.
- Communicate and assist employees with Corporate benefits package.
- Interact with Plant Personnel at all levels. Work with Managers/Supervisors regarding employee disciplinary matters.
- Interact with Corporate HR in the implementation of company policies and procedures.
- Create, administer, and distribute employee information reports; overtime, attendance, and discipline.
- Create employment information reports on various personnel-related items (i.e. headcount, EEOC, turnover, overtime, vacation, attendance records).
- Coordinate all employee functions and special events including ordering meals and making any necessary travel arrangements.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Comply with company policies and procedures and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Additional duties as assigned.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Alliance has not allowed any non-employees into our facility since March. Also, our team is small, which helps limit opportunities to come into contact with the virus
- Some Experience Required
- HS Diploma Required
- Valid Driver's License Required